Brand New Aftermarket Automatic Voltage Regulator
SX460 is a half-wave phase-controlled thyristor type Automatic Voltage Regulator(AVR) and forms part of the excitation system for a brush-less generator. In addition to regulating the generator voltage, the AVR circuitry includes under-speed and sensing loss protection features. Excitation power is derived directly from the generator terminals.
Positive voltage build up from residual levels is ensured by the use of efficient semiconductors in the power circuitry of the AVR.
The AVR is linked with the main stator windings and the exciter field windings to provide closed loop control of the output voltage with load regulation of +/-1.0%. In addition to being powered from the main stator, the AVR also derives a sample voltage from the output windings for voltage control purposes. In response to this sample voltage, the AVR controls the power fed to the exciter field, and hence the main field, to maintain the machine output voltage within the specified limits, compensating for load, speed, temperature and power factor of the generator.
- Brand Name: DURAFORCE
- INPUT: Voltage: Jumper selectable 95-132V ac or 190-264V ac, Frequency: 50-60 Hz nominal, Phase: 1
- OUTPUT: Voltage: Max 90V dc at 207V ac input, Current: Continuous 4 A dc, Intermittent 6 A for 10 secs, Resistance: 15 ohms minimum
- Regulation: +/-1.0%
- Thermal Drift: 0.05% per deg. C change in AVR ambient
- AVR Response: 20 ms
- Filed Current to 90%: 80 ms
- Machine Volts to 97%: 300 ms
- External Voltage Adjustment: +/-10% with 1 k ohm 1 watt trimmer
- Set Point: 95% Hz
- Slope: 170% down to 30 Hz
- Unit Power Dissipation: 10 watts maximum
- Build Up Voltage： 4 Volts @ AVR terminals
- Vibration: 20-100 Hz 50mm/sec 100Hz -2kHz 3.3g
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +70C
- Relative Humidity: 0-70C 95%
- Storage Temperature: -55 to +80C
- Quantity: 1
- With 4% engune governing.
- After 10 minutes.
- Applies to Mod status F onwards. Generator de-rate may apply. Check with factory.
- Factor set,semi-sealed, jumper selectable.
- Non condensing.