Brand New Aftermarket Control Module
The DSE5110 is an Automatic Start Control Module designed to automatically start and stop diesel and gas generating sets that include non electronic engines. The module also provides excellent engine monitoring and protection features.
The module has the ability to monitor under speed, over speed, charge failure, emergency stop, low oil pressure, high engine temperature, fail to start, fail to stop and loss of the speed sensing signal. The module displays fault conditions on the LCD display and via the LED indicators on the front.
- Automatic start
- Automatic load transfer
- Configurable inputs
- Configurable outputs
- Configurable alarms & timers
- Digital inputs
- Analogue inputs
- Back-lit character LCD display
- Engine protection
- Front panel mounting
- Icon based fault diagnostics
- PC configurable
- Front panel programming
- Remote monitoring
- LCD alarm indication
- LED alarm indication
- Brand Name: DURAFORCE
- Part Number: DSE5110
- Quantity: 1
- DC SUPPLY: 8V to 35V continuous
- CRANKING DROPOUTS: Able to survive 0V for 50mS, providing the supply was at least 10V before dropout and supply recovers to 5V
- START RELAY OUTPUT: 16A DC supply at supply voltage
- FUEL RELAY OUTPUT: 16A DC at supply voltage
- AUXILIARY RELAY OUTPUTS: 5A DC at supply voltage
- CHARGE FAIL/EXCITATION RANGE: 0V to 35V
- MAXIMUM OPERATING CURRENT: 320mA at 12V, 215mA at 24V
- MAXIMUM STANDBY CURRENT: 175mA at 12V, 95mA at 24V
- ALTERNATOR INPUT RANGE: 15V (L-N) to 333V AC (L-N) absolute maximum
- ALTERNATOR INPUT FREQUENCY: 50-60 Hz at rated engine speed (Minimum: 15V AC L-N)
- MAGNETIC PICK-UP VOLTAGE INPUT RANGE: +/- 0.5V to 70V Peak
- MAGNETIC INPUT FREQUENCY: 10,000 Hz (max) at rated engine speed
Parts can vary depending on the serial number of the machine.
- Free standard shipping on any order over US $49 for the US, and any order over CAD $69 for Canada.
- Orders under US $49 in the US ship for US $4.99. Orders less than CAD $69 in Canada ship for US $9.99.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours, with delivery expected within 3 to 9 business days (usually within 5 business days).
- We use major carriers like UPS, FedEx, USPS, Canada Post, Canpar and Purolator for shipping. Carrier selection cannot be customized.
- 30-day return policy from the date of receipt.
- Items must be in original condition, unused, with tags and in original packaging.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items should be reported immediately upon receipt.
- Certain items such as custom products may not be eligible for return.
- Exchanges can be facilitated by returning the item and making a separate purchase.
- Refunds will be processed upon receipt and inspection of the return, with reimbursement on the original payment method.
- Processing time for refunds may vary based on your bank or credit card company.
For any further inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
One-year standard warranty on all parts and accessories sold, with longer warranties for certain items at no additional cost.